Made my day!

Baroque Brass

After being angry topping off the truck with gas now at $3.40/gallon (thanks Brandon) I stopped by the likker store to grab a bottle of spirits. The owner there has become a friend (I take care of the alarm and camera systems at the store) and we sometimes barter my services for some tasty inventory. Today I took my selection to the counter to make a purchase, she looked at it and said to wait, she had something for me. She presented me with a bottle of the same stuff and said no charge. It wasn’t quite full, she said they’d opened it to sample and she couldn’t sell it. I told her the next service call was free!

Back to gas prices, I saw this week that billions of barrels of oil are under US soil, but thanks to the Brandon regime, it’s just sitting there while we pay inflated prices to our enemies for crude. The US could be completely energy independent.

georgia_home

485 on the corner tonight. it is the highest in town, usually by about 10-15c

Resica

After being angry topping off the truck with gas now at $3.40/gallon (thanks Brandon) I stopped by the likker store to grab a bottle of spirits. The owner there has become a friend (I take care of the alarm and camera systems at the store) and we sometimes barter my services for some tasty inventory. Today I took my selection to the counter to make a purchase, she looked at it and said to wait, she had something for me. She presented me with a bottle of the same stuff and said no charge. It wasn’t quite full, she said they’d opened it to sample and she couldn’t sell it. I told her the next service call was free!

Back to gas prices, I saw this week that billions of barrels of oil are under US soil, but thanks to the Brandon regime, it’s just sitting there while we pay inflated prices to our enemies for crude. The US could be completely energy independent.
Springtime, gas prices rise through summer. Upper 3.50's here.

westcobbdog

That corrupt cheif divider also used up / sold to our enemies all the millions of barrels of oil Trump had wisely stocked up to beef up our national reserves.

Dub

You captured the essence of what is going on.

We are paying our enemies a premium for fuel that we already have.

We've hobbled the American oil industry.

They seek to hobble American farmers.

Meanwhile the Biden Admin is inviting in murderers, rapists, terrorists, drug dealers and outright enemy combatants through the borders.

The people who voted for this chaos....or the lazy bums who failed to vote against it....have placed us all in a weakened state.

georgia_home

Yesterday at one of the cheaper places… +45c at the houseIMG_2968.jpeg

had 35c kRoger discount

Baroque Brass

Just returned from a trip to Florida with a friend. We were towing a large camper with an F250 6.7 diesel getting about 11 mpg, diesel fuel was about $4/gallon. Fuel cost certainly had to figured into trip expenses. His truck reminded us periodically that it was getting thirsty for a DEF refill too.