Mafia better than Biden

Baroque Brass

Sign in Quitman Ga:

We’d be better served under the mafia than the Biden administration.

Another sign:

Motorcycles use caution ripples.

I dont even know what caution ripples are, where to get them or how to use them. Good thing I don’t ride anymore.

Then there’s a sign at a bridge that says “Piscola Creek”. I guess that’s what you do when you drink too many cokes.

bullgator

Toss up……same business model. Same as most churches.

Jim Baker

Staff member
Sign in Quitman Ga:

We’d be better served under the mafia than the Biden administration.

Another sign:

Motorcycles use caution ripples.

I dont even know what caution ripples are, where to get them or how to use them. Good thing I don’t ride anymore.

Then there’s a sign at a bridge that says “Piscola Creek”. I guess that’s what you do when you drink too many cokes.
you must travel from T'ville to Valdosta a lot.

Baroque Brass

I’m glad I never needed any motorcycle ripples when I was riding. Then there’s Fred Sanford‘s favorite drink, Ripple wine. Maybe that’s it.

Baroque Brass

the motorcycles or the ripples ? I hate the motorcycles and it would be fine with me if they put speed bumps in every curve !
Why do you hate motorcycles?

tr21

live up here a while ! I've had 3 wreck in my yard, 1 tried to go swimming in the creek about 150ft through the woods off the highway and took his bike with him ! they life flighted him to the hospital and had to winch his bike back up to the road. they life flight at least 1 out of here every weekend and block my way to town. I actually bought a queen cd with another one bites the dust and crank it up when the EMT'S are loading them in the meat wagon! YEA I HATE MOTORCYCLES !

Baroque Brass

live up here a while ! I've had 3 wreck in my yard, 1 tried to go swimming in the creek about 150ft through the woods off the highway and took his bike with him ! they life flighted him to the hospital and had to winch his bike back up to the road. they life flight at least 1 out of here every weekend and block my way to town. I actually bought a queen cd with another one bites the dust and crank it up when the EMT'S are loading them in the meat wagon! YEA I HATE MOTORCYCLES !
I understand but sounds like it’s the stupid riders that are the problem. I will agree I hate motorcycles that are painfully loud but again that’s the rider that modified the exhaust to make it loud. They don’t leave the factory that way. Sometimes I can hear them on the highway for miles after they come by.

BassRaider

caution ripples are in the centerline to let riders know they crossed the line. A little unnerving when you hit them at high speed.

tr21

caution ripples are in the centerline to let riders know they crossed the line. A little unnerving when you hit them at high speed.
maybe they can start putting them all the way across the lanes !

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Nothing like a ride on along a back country road.

IMG_0361.jpeg

LTZ25

Nice Harley !!!! I had a similar FLSTN , had a lot of different M/C but dang a HD is just different .

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Nice Harley !!!! I had a similar FLSTN , had a lot of different M/C but dang a HD is just different .
It’s old like me…..

Reactions: Dub

Latest posts