Marvin Harrison Jr. Says They Would've Beaten Georgia Had He Not Been Injured

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter

The Bulldogs out-gained the Buckeyes 533-467, and Georgia missed field goals of 47 and 52 yards itself, but the postgame narrative has continued to swirl more around Ohio State’s missed opportunity than the Bulldogs’ comeback from 38-24 down in the final quarter.

marvin-harrison-jr.png

evc__20221231_osu__uga_6a477f9d_ef0b_42bd_8d61_81a1394.jpg

Marvin Harrison right after the game.

MarHarHit.jpg

Madsnooker

What did you expect him to say??? He didn't play in the fourth qtr in a game they missed the ga winning field goal???? And no he wasn't shut down. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Any athlete would have responded the same way if asked that question. Not sure why its such a big deal??? Any of you that think that game wouldn't have been different if he payed the fourth qtr are delusional and didn't watch the same game I did. OSU had complete control until he went down at the start of the fourth qtr. Trying to turn want Harrison said into him crying is laughable at best.

Tblank

What did you expect him to say??? He didn't play in the fourth qtr in a game they missed the ga winning field goal???? And no he wasn't shut down. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Any athlete would have responded the same way if asked that question. Not sure why its such a big deal??? Any of you that think that game wouldn't have been different if he payed the fourth qtr are delusional and didn't watch the same game I did. OSU had complete control until he went down at the start of the fourth qtr. Trying to turn want Harrison said into him crying is laughable at best.
How many catches did he have in the 3rd quarter?

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
Reckon he learns to keep his mouthpiece in after getting KOd?

Provabaly wouldn’t have gone face down if he had it in

Madsnooker

I believe 2 that kept both scoring drives going with first downs. He was also doubled teamed starting the third qtr as they moved a safety over to help. That's when Egbuka made some big plays in the third quarter Including a TD catch were the defense had no help on his side because Marvin was getting all the attention. OSU dominated the 3rd qtr shuting the pups out and scoring twice. OSU was never slowed until Harrison went down and everyone in America knows that.
Listen, it was a great game the pups came back and won. Harrison answered a question like every single receiver that had a game like he did would have answered. He wasn't crying at all. Seems awful insecure in the win to try and make something out of what Harrison said???

Last edited:

MudDucker

Staff member
He wasn't shut down ... hmmm, he looked pretty shut down on the ground in the endzone after he got his clock cleaned by a GREAT hit.

He is about as big a whiner as Day. I hear Day is petitioning the NCAA to widen the goal post this year to 50yrds wide. :rofl:

James12

Said it on here the other day. That play is targeting in any other game/scenario throughout the year and in all of football. Zero question. Hard not to agree on that one as much as I can’t stand Day and osu. Ain’t a Georgia fan on here that can truthfully say that wasn’t a fortunate break.

MudDucker

Staff member
Said it on here the other day. That play is targeting in any other game/scenario throughout the year and in all of football. Zero question. Hard not to agree on that one as much as I can’t stand Day and osu. Ain’t a Georgia fan on here that can truthfully say that wasn’t a fortunate break.

Do your boots make a sloshing sound when you walk, because you are so full of it that it has run down your legs and filled your boots.

If you don't lead with your helmet, it isn't targeting. This hit was lead by shoulder. You are clueless as to the targeting rule. You are just an envious fan of a formerly good program. Get over it!

James12

Do your boots make a sloshing sound when you walk, because you are so full of it that it has run down your legs and filled your boots.

If you don't lead with your helmet, it isn't targeting. This hit was lead by shoulder. You are clueless as to the targeting rule. You are just an envious fan of a formerly good program. Get over it!

Wake up homer. I wasn’t rooting for osu. Never have never will. Im just saying right or wrong, that play gets called.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I’ve talked to an sec official the does Georgia games and he said the same thing. His thoughts were they reversed the call because the refs didn’t want to make a call that could change the outcome of the game. In hindsight, that’s exactly what happened.