Mathews Bow Shop in Southeast or Southcentral GA

LongBeard50

Hello Gentlemen - Quick question. I know it has been discussed in the past but I thought I would start a fresh thread as the information in the prior thread is outdated.

What is the best archery shop to get a Mathews bow setup at in southeast or south central Georgia? These bows are so darn expensive nowadays that I would like to visit somebody that has the time to really tune the bow properly. Definitely willing to pay premium for a professional with attention to detail.

Thank you very much.

Gaswamp

Shiver Outdoors,
Albany area
I haven't bin there before but got a good report from a buddy of mine that went there. I have alwys dealt with Johnny at Chucks in Warner Robins

Jester896

Senior Clown
I know Shiver's has a Mathews sign/banner out front but looking at Mathews site they aren't listed as a dealer...good folks though.

Life Outdoors on Bemiss Rd in Valdosta and there is one listed in Tifton too. The one on Bemiss was associated with Solo Archery that was in Lee County here at one time and between the 2 stores I think they were one of the biggest dealers in GA. I wish I could remember the guys name at that store. There used to be an indoor range there in Valdosta and there is also one at Shiver's

The next closest to the area you mentioned is Jacksonville

Last edited:

87Warrior

Greg Hugh’s at Hunters Headquarters in Greenwood, South Carolina sells, services Mathews as well as others. Stays very busy so not sure work could be done while you wait without prior arrangements.

earlthegoat2

Wildcat Archery in Garden City (Savannah).

I got set up with a Mathews 2 yrs ago by them.

benellisbe

Bowtreader in Statesboro is a Dealer and a good shop.

jimbar

Dallas Wayne boot store in Thomasville
has a nice archery shop in it. Mathews, Hoyt, Elite and maybe a couple more. Indoor range for setup.

GaBowman21

I also recommend Wildcat Archery in Pooler as well. Great guys to deal with and very knowledgeable.