Meet Milo

Core Lokt

Got him up at 7a and put him in the truck to take some meat to be made into summer sausage. He didn't know what to think. He never moved and shivered the whole way there but calmed down on the way back.

He is something else and will take getting us to having a puppy but I think it will be fine in the long run. He's my "road dog".

I'm fix'n to get his little behind up. He's been asleep for almost an hour. Charging those batteries....

specialk

i had two that road great, laid down in the floor board and slept no matter if it was a 15 min drive....one i got now is ALL over the truck, and dashboard....there's nose prints on every window....

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Milo is going to steal your heart. No use doubting that, I can tell by the way you talk about him this soon after getting him. He’s a handsome dog no fooling.

Core Lokt

Boykin?
Good looking pup.
Yes Sir

I need to move his crate. I got up last night to get something to drink and woke him up. He whined for about 15-20 minutes. Wife wasn't happy....

He has already gotten attached to me. I can't go anywhere without him being on my heels. We are going to make a dump run shortly.

DannyW

Yes Sir

I need to move his crate. I got up last night to get something to drink and woke him up. He whined for about 15-20 minutes. Wife wasn't happy....

He has already gotten attached to me. I can't go anywhere without him being on my heels. We are going to make a dump run shortly.
There ain't nothing like a new puppy, and your's is a fine one. I'm envious.