Memberships available Buena Vista Georgia 956 Acres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Racks

956 Acres Timber property with three year-round creeks family-oriented good road access looking for Hunters who are willing to help work and improve property has area for primitive camping membership is $750 per year call 706 681 3203 after 5 o'clock p.m. for more information thank you

Mad Racks

20 people Max and there are stands in place around 32. Check-in station with pen system first come first serve open hunting no private areas. This is a qdm club 8 points or better with 15 inch minimum inside spread. We currently have only five members. Looking for at least 11 more members. Thanks for your interest you can text me your name and phone number and I'll be glad to call you with more information. Thanks again Madison.

Last edited:

Mad Racks

Anyone still looking text or p.m. your name and number and a time I can call after 6 p.m. thank you

Mad Racks

Sorry folks I was expecting a text or a phone call. We still have openings for new members. Yes we have plenty of deer turkeys and such. Billy I'll call you tonight around 9 o'clock when I get home if that's okay thank you

TShanks1981

I would like to get with you about taking a look at the property. My family and I just moved to GA last year and haven't found a club yet. PM me for your contact info and we can talk about coming out there. It would be myself and my step-son (12) hunting and working.

Thanks

Cbrooks81

Are you still looking for members for 17 and 18 season if so you can call me at 863 344 1289 looking for something for me wife and kids

Status
Not open for further replies.