Memories is what it’s about !!!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
My daughter wanted to make a fan mount out of the turkey she killed this season when we doubled , she wanted to use her fan my beard and spurs from one she killed 2 seasons ago , so me and her put it together this afternoon . We used an old piece of drift wood I picked up in the ocmulgee River probably 30 years ago , and the old broken turkey call was her idea , my dad made her a frame for the picture!E0412900-8226-49AC-B786-81A68510C490.jpeg5C426B74-E1F8-4BA2-95EE-4D6158911B6F.jpeg

turkeykirk

Nice!!

six

Well done. And the broken call is a nice touch. It’s funny how just a few minutes can make a lifetime of memories.

wvdawg

Staff member
Awesome memory - well done!

Tadder

Y'all had a BLESSED Season. We had too hunt all Public land this season and had a blast. Had a few close calls but with Public land theres always public out there and we got bumps by a lot of different types of Public this season. Hikers , bikers ,hunters, Public just out walking . But we still had a great time. Even had a guy run up on us running through the woods 30mins. before daylight, with a headlight on his head no gobbles that am. Lots a memories that will stick for sure but we did have some good ones too.

wooly

Great Job!
Memories are what it is all about.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
That’s gorgeous! I enjoyed every minute you shared with us and look forward to the memories that will be made next year too! Congrats to you both, y’all some turkey killing hunters! :cheers: