Meriwether County-Rock Acres Hunt Club

deerhunter75

We are looking for members. The dues are $800.00 a year with amenities(Showers, Bunks, Full kitchen and Hot Water). Sorry all camper spots are taken. We have 1200acres with foodplots. If you have any questions please direct them to David Wooten.

Thanks

David Wooten
770-720-1135 please a message if no answer.
Or
DWRAHC@alltel.net

jones

B.n.hey Whats Up. Did You Guys Do Any Good This Year?

deerhunter75

Coke Can

Did you ever see the picture of Coke Can? Well he went down for the count this past year. I figure he score high 130's to low 140 a new member killed him off the 34 acres. I saw several nice bucks but nothing bigger than my 11pt. I got in 2004. How did you do this past season?

Deerhunter75

fuller729

What part of Meriweather is the tract located? Is it one big tract or several small ones? Exactly how many openings do you have?

deerhunter75

Property Location

We are located just outside of Greenville. The land is two large tracts about 600 acres a piece. We have 5 openings as of right now.

Deerhunter75

Hunt'nDawg

This is a great piece of property with plenty of wildlife. The members are exceptional and treat everyone like family. I was a member two years ago but left due to work taking all my time. They have a great year round feeding system.

GeauxLSU

Was in that club for one year 5 or so years ago. Truely a slick set up with the bunkhouse silos. Definitely worth checking out and real easy to get to from the metro area.

deerhunter75

Showing the Property

We will be showing the property on the 18th. If anyone is interested give David a call or E-mail.

Deerhunter75

deerhunter75

Showing the property Tomorrow....... March 18

Give David Wooten a call @ 770-720-1135 or me Brian Newton @ 770-630-0571. I will be at work after 4pm. If you try to call me I will have my phone with me

Deerhunter75

deerhunter75

March 26

The property will be shown on Sunday March 26 around lunch time. If interested in viewing the club please contact David Wooten or myself.

Deerhunter75

deerhunter75

Showing the property

The club president will be showing the property on Sunday. If interested in seeing the property give David Wooten a call at 770-720-1135.

Thanks
Deerhunter75