Middle Georgia Mule shanked!

He is 120 and some change , 5.5" bases, 215lb,5.5years old. For reference nose to corner of eye socket is around 8". The pic is what it is.

Last edited:

01Foreman400

Staff member
Congrats on a great buck. :cool:

Pushing products in front of such a magnificent animal is distasteful and takes away from the picture. It has nothing to do with being a hater or jealous either. I thoroughly enjoy seeing successful hunters with their trophies. Just my point of view. To each his own though. :flag:

Last edited:

Covehnter

Congrats and a great buck. :cool:

Pushing products in front of such a magnificent animal is distasteful and takes away from the picture though. It was nothing to do with being a hater or jealous either. I thoroughly enjoy seeing other successful hunters with with their trophies. Just my point of view. To each his own though. :flag:

I agree. But congratulations anyway. :cool:

Kris87

Not because of advertising...he had two accounts at one point and that's a no no. Sorry Jordan... ��

Kris87

This poor guy is a prime example of what's wrong with hunting. He apparently thinks he's some sort of rock star for shooting a dink with a bow. Why can't people just hunt and respect animals when they kill them. Also somebody need to inform him that every deer in North America is on a bed to food pattern in Sept. Sorry for the rant. Guys like him just bother me.

You could not be more wrong about him. Maybe he thinks the way you conduct yourself and the way you hunt is stupid too. :rolleyes:

basschaser

I've been on pro staffs and field staffs on the fishing side. I've got product at cost, never received anything for free. Therefore id never advertise something I didn't believe in. Just my two cents, but I image he's not getting paid to put that in the picture. Therefore he believes in it. Great deer sir.

basschaser

I've also turkey hunted with a big name that advertised a product on film that was never used during the hunt. I would guess the OP is not employed by a big company. Prolly a weekend warrior like the rest of us

Great Bow kill !! Congrats

I will be sure to remove all my camo, tape my bow limbs and remove my hat prior to posting on this site !!

Might get accused of promoting products instead of showing my fellow hunters my bow kill.

Unbelievable !!

GADawg08

I'll start by saying congrats to the guy on a great buck!! However, I must also say that while I don't have a problem with anyone mentioning the products they use in their thread, I do have somewhat of an issue with "product placement" in pics....like Foreman mentioned in an earlier thread, its kind of distasteful and takes away from the picture.

Latest posts