Midway USA

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I read your review and just ordered a prairie creek jacket and pants, looks like good stuff. Great prices too. Thanks

I havent ever pulled the trigger on the pants, but the jacket and hoodie work great so I am assuming the pants will as well. The bibs would be good too if they had a double zipper. Not a fan of having to strip to pee :rofl:

killerv

I remember when the midway clothing came out and was cheap to buy. I probably have several of their jackets and pullovers, pants, shirts, gloves, holding up great and very comfortable. It's still really affordable.

slow motion

Me too, ordered the Prairie creek pants, vest and jacket last night, I always miss the sale and with out this thread (thank ya boys) I would've missed it again this year
I had been wanting to purchase some better quality clothing for a possible out of state hunt. Didn't really know where to start. After reading the comments here and the reviews online made up my mind. Ended up spending about 350 but I got quite a lot for it.

Evergreen

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
I had been wanting to purchase some better quality clothing for a possible out of state hunt. Didn't really know where to start. After reading the comments here and the reviews online made up my mind. Ended up spending about 350 but I got quite a lot for it.

I'm trying hold back from ordering more, give what I got a got coming a go this year and then go broke next year during the sale haha