Getting that time of year, free gear!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
We are not far off from the annual kids fishing gear giveaway. Last year a few of you wanted to contribute. It’s as simple as a gift card. If you want to contribute to kids fishing gear giveaway PM me.

Additionally, when the kids giveaway thread gets posted lets get as many kids as possible entered. We had a few miss seeing the thread last year and their kids missed the opportunity.

Batjack reminded me this started a few years back when I found a couple new unused reels in my gear storage. We gave those away and this has grown every year since. I look forward to it. Seeing pics of the kids out fishing, it just don’t get no better.

Look for the “Kids Tackle Giveaway” in a few weeks.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
If you want to help assure the next generation of fisherman help us out with this effort. Buy an Amazon card of the amount you want to donate and contact me. The more donations we get the more kids that will receive tackle.

baby fish.jpg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
One of our members has stepped up with a kind donation. It is very much appreciated. The more donations we get the more kids we can make happy and get out fishing. PM me if you want to help out with a donation.

IMG_1654.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The entry period will be 1 March to 1 April. We will draw winners on April Fools day. Looking forward to seeing pics of kids fishing.

Look for the ”Kids Tackle Giveaway” thread.

IMG_1655.jpeg

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
To me this is not about providing a needy kid with fishing gear . I’d bet most of us on here can afford a fishing pole and some tackle for a kid , regardless if it’s our kid or not . This little guy signed up last year and won and forgot all about the other poles I’d bought for him . This was his pole and tackle that “he” won . And you can bet when I take him fishing he’s looking for his pole lol .
Good job guys and gals who found it in their hearts to donate to such a great thing . Y’all surely made some kids day , one I know for a fact IMG_5015.jpegIMG_5013.jpegIMG_5012.jpegIMG_5014.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
^^^^^^^

Thats what this is about. Making indelible memories for the child and those who teach them. When their fishing they don’t have a game controller or phone in their hand.

I’ll remind you in the entry thread but previous wins don’t disqualify a child. Look forward to his entry.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
IMG_2602.jpegE

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Just one more day until the contest starts. If you can afford a small donation it would be appreciated. Let’s get the kids out there fishing.

IMG_2604.jpeg