Kids Tackle Giveaway

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Ruger, Thank You for such a great adventure for all of these GON parents, kids, and grand-kids etc.

This is one event that makes "something" very special to all of these young kids each year. Without a doubt, none of them will ever forget winning these prizes as it will give them more opportunities to enjoy being outdoors with their relatives and other friends. :cheers:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Ruger, Thank You for such a great adventure for all of these GON parents, kids, and grand-kids etc.

This is one event that makes "something" very special to all of these young kids each year. Without a doubt, none of them will ever forget winning these prizes as it will give them more opportunities to enjoy being outdoors with their relatives and other friends. :cheers:
The kind words are appreciate. BatJack and I look forward to this each year. I’m so pleased and impressed with members generosity. It’s allowed this giveaway for kids to grow a bit each year.

Come on folks let’s get those kids names in here.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The count down continues, looking for a few kids to enter for a free rod and reel.

We count in Dad’s to show them how fishing is done.

IMG_2691.gif

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
We’re closing in on the finish line let’s get some more kids names in here.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Just a couple days to the drawing. Kids love fishing, get their names entered so they don’t miss out.

IMG_2702.gif

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Today is the day folks.

It is the unanimous decision of the judges that they are all winners!

IMG_2705.gif

Due to the generosity of the members of this forum every child entered will receive a new rod and reel. I cannot thank those that entered and participated by donating enough. This effort to get kids out enjoying the outdoors has grown every year.

Parents and adult friends please PM me your child’s full name and the address where you want the gear shipped. I’m willing to ship to an Amazon pickup point if you want.

Again, thank you for making this annual effort such a success.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Ruger and Batjack surely make a heck of a team in helping to put this really great program together and it is wonderful to see lots of smiles on these boys and girls, year after year.

I agree that this news is awesome indeed and I hope to see some future videos that might be posted here on GON of some of these youngsters really enjoying using their new fishing equipment out in these beautiful outdoors. :cheers::cheers:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Folks, the gear has shipped to about half the kids. It should arrive today and tomorrow. I need the full name and shipping address by PM for:

Dawson
Coleman
Caleb
Emmalee
Baillee

Thanks again for all who participated and donate.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
That warms my heart, cant wait for the action shots.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The gear has been shipped, now we wait for action shots.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Thats just awesome, what’s it’s all about! Thanks for sharing the pics!