Kids Fishing Gear Giveaway

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
BatJack, Bloodontheground and I would like to see more kids outdoors. To that end we’re going to giveaway a couple Zebco Microlite 33 kits to get a couple kids started. A drawing will be held on March 31. We will draw by using the post number of the entry in this thread. If drawn, you must provide a mailing address of the child by PM and we will mail the gear to that address at our costs. Here are are the rules of the giveaway.

1. Child must be 12 or under.
2. Members are limited to entering 3 children. (Don’t have to be a relative)
3. Each child must be entered as a separate post. IE My grandson Joe in one post and My granddaughter Susie in another post.
4. By entering the contest you agree to post a picture of the child fishing in this thread. After all, the purpose of this giveaway is the see more kids outdoors. I’ll help anyone who has trouble posting pics.

Lets have some fun with this and get a couple kids out fishing.5EA99B75-72F3-464D-AA56-75AC1345163D.jpeg

Last edited:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Some mighty fine men and women on this forum ! I’ll add “little man “ Caleb , he’s out growing his Batman outfit I bought him last year pretty quick , thanks for the chance and I hope some very deserving kids win E8EC29E1-6742-40DF-9B45-D76845585CBD.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
That’s what I’m talking about keep ‘em coming.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
To clarify, you don’t have to have a pic of the child to enter.

You can post the pic after getting the gear if they win. Keep the entries coming.

Those that have them, keep the pics coming of the kids, that’s great.

bilgerat

Senior
Ill enter a friend of mines son, His name is Lawson and he just turned 9, His father passed from cancer a month before he was born and Ive been kinda mentoring him ever since, I plan to take him fishing tomorrow and will add a picture to this post.

Last edited:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Ill enter a friend of mines son, His name is Lawson and he just turned 9, His father passed from cancer a month before he was born and Ive been kinda mentoring him ever since, I plant to take him fishing tomorrow and will add a picture to this post.
God bless men like you who step up for a child. Good luck to Lawson.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Got to be some more kids out there that would enjoy a fishing rig.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
What a cute lil gal, good job there Dad. Good luck to her.

bilgerat

Senior
well I got everything ready and we went down to the cove and got set up to fish, not 5 mins after we wet the first line a neighbor hood friend of Lawsons rode up on his bicycle and that was the end of the fishing trip. Little dude hopped on his bike and was gone!!, I didnt even get a chance to take a pic ! I fished for about 2 hours but no luck.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I already entered little man in post 4 if you want to delete this but thought I’d share a picture from our trip today . It was a beautiful afternoon on the lake and we wore some crappie out . Didn’t even drop his pizza :ROFLMAO: 6C263E7D-3160-4588-9ED5-DE05DEC8C9D3.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
CF76C733-4BDD-4B4F-9C59-393D61BD6020.gif

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Atta boy Dad!