Monday night grub....whatcha rollin' with tonight? Meat sammiches here.

Dub

Enjoying a lazy day off today after long weekend and a longer stretch on the way tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing well and getting some of this awesome weather......cool mornings, warm afternoon & clear skies. Would love to just lock it in on this weather for year 'round.

Mrs Molly was getting downright demonstrative when the burger smoke got full force.

She was getting vocal and mighty possessive while guarding the mini-grill.

Burger smoke had here acting like she was a straight-up-operator. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cheddar, American & pimento cheese on my burger. (y)

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Daisey wanted nachos tonight, which means I get chicken borittas. Got a new batch of Pico made and wait'n on the grass scratcher to be ready to shread up. Plated pix to follow.....maybe.

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Man, that looks good! Love the doog shot! What kind of taters are those?

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Good looking grubs, all. Those burgers look awesome, Dub.

Poke chops here, with a pear chutney, over some sauteed kale with bacon (e'r thing's better with bacon) and some roasted acorn squash on the side.

I know, I know...red wine and pork. So sue me.
20191028_184703-612x816.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I'm fixin' to pan sear some flathead catfish belly with some buerre blanc sauce, onions, homegrown shiitake mushrooms, and asparagus.

ryork

Enjoying a lazy day off today after long weekend and a longer stretch on the way tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing well and getting some of this awesome weather......cool mornings, warm afternoon & clear skies. Would love to just lock it in on this weather for year 'round.

Mrs Molly was getting downright demonstrative when the burger smoke got full force.

Burger smoke had here acting like she was a straight-up-operator. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great looking burger!!!

Dub

I had em last night for supper and dadgum your hide, you done flung a cravin` on me for some more! :whip::whip:

:biggrin2: It's been a while since I grilled burgers....heck, grilled anything. 9 day work stretch of 13+ hr workdays started today....wanted to get my charcoal fix. I finally made them a decent size...not too thick. Poked down the center of each patty and they cooked nicely. I will enjoy the leftovers for work lunches.....at least the two that T-Rex left me.:rockon:

Well after last week's slaw dog pics I had to do some this week!!!!!!View attachment 988309

Love hot-dog nights at my house, too. Tasty looking pair !

Good looking grubs, all. Those burgers look awesome, Dub.

Poke chops here, with a pear chutney, over some sauteed kale with bacon (e'r thing's better with bacon) and some roasted acorn squash on the side.

I know, I know...red wine and pork. So sue me.
View attachment 988331

That looks next-level tasty. Takes a pile of kale to get a serving of sautéed. Looks excellent with the bacon in it. Great looking dinner. :cheers:

Here's the plated pix of our grass scratcher nachos and borittos.
View attachment 988341

View attachment 988342

Super looking pico !!!!! :rockon:

View attachment 988349Monday night deer camp chicken.

Perfect looking skin....love it just like that.

Gotta enjoy weekday times spent hunting. Have fun and good luck in the woods.

pop pop jones

That's 2 pretty pictures right there.

Reactions: Dub