NChillbilly requested this.

Oldstick

I'd thrash that !!!

Me three. Liver and onions not on my top 10 list, but cooked like that, yes I'm in!

What doesn't make sense is that NCHB say's he doesn't even like a good ground beef meat loaf. Even with chopped onions, bell pepper, Ritz crackers, a little ketchup, a little brown sugar, mustard, etc, etc. mixed in. Yet he asks for liver and onions? ::ke:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I used to love the stuff, grew up eating it. Now, for some reason, I just can`t tolerate it at all. Beef, pork, or deer liver. I can still eat the gravy off of it though.

As for okry, I love it all, fried, boiled, pickled, raw, couple of pods cooked in with peas, in gumbo, simmered with maters.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Me three. Liver and onions not on my top 10 list, but cooked like that, yes I'm in!

What doesn't make sense is that NCHB say's he doesn't even like a good ground beef meat loaf. Even with chopped onions, bell pepper, Ritz crackers, a little ketchup, a little brown sugar, mustard, etc, etc. mixed in. Yet he asks for liver and onions? ::ke:
He's in the food closet! Won't admit he likes big ol livers, slimy okras, and beans! You gotta love him tho! Sucker knows his stuff when it comes to the knowledge of the land, artifacts, grillin, politics, excedra! Ifin I had to pic a survival team that dude would be in my top 5 choices!

Oldstick

He's in the food closet! Won't admit he likes big ol livers, slimy okras, and beans! You gotta love him tho! Sucker knows his stuff when it comes to the knowledge of the land, artifacts, grillin, politics, excedra! Ifin I had to pic a survival team that dude would be in my top 5 choices!

You got that right! And, if he was to open a restaurant anywhere within 30 minutes of my house, I would probably be there at least 3 times a week. :flag:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
You got that right! And, if he was to open a restaurant anywhere within 30 minutes of my house, I would probably be there at least 3 times a week. :flag:
Won't be no beans, animal guts, or boiled okry on the menu. :bounce:

naildrvr

I always said that if I could choose my last meal it would be liver, onion gravy, and homemade biscuits. That looks amazing!!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Ok. For me the pics look awesome!! I grew up being force fed pork, chicken and beef livers. Can't stand them. I do love rabbit and deer liver, with rabbit liver my favorite. I will never be found eating any other liver but the two listed.

Okra is inedible except crispy fried.

That is all. ?

Oldstick

Smelt like frying cube steak and sauteed onions.

Yep, no unusual smell at all. Like fried chicken livers, or dove or quail. You will never know the difference until you bite into it and decide if it is too gamey for your taste or not.