New Bow part two

1gr8bldr

Had several bows mentioned in the part one thread... of these bows, I would like to know which bow has a short valley. I am not used to these new speed bows and I need one that will not try to take off if I fidget around in the stand full draw trying to get a clear shot. I called around today, seeing who sells what. I keep hearing that the HTR is the most shootable bow out there. Is that new bow hype? Or is there something to this? How is the valley on the HTR? I could not locate an Elite Intrusion. I hope to shoot one. So, Hoyt Nitrum, Pse Decree, Elite Intrusion, Matthews HTR, Matthews other? Looking for shootability among these? Without shooting each side by side, I fear my bow "senses" are not qualified enough to determine going from dealer to dealer 60 miles apart. Without setting it up and group shooting, I will never know which shoots the best. I thought about taking a laser and seeing which bow I could hold the most steady with? I want all the speed I can get while being able to get away with some creep. I would hate to think I creeped on a buck of a life time and he spooks

Scoutman

Just go shoot some bows and see which one claims you.

BigCats

There's a video on you tube of a elite energy 35 hanging at full draw by the weight of the bow , it doesn't try and take off on you if you let down on how it feels as if you almost have to push it toward to get it to let down , now the 2014 Hunter I think it was you could ease off on it and some one could wiggle the string.