New kitten

LOVEMYLABXS

Well Rebecca just couldn't stand it as she was leaving work a few nights back when she heard kitten cries coming from under on of the ice chests at work. She bought a can of food and coaxed it out and brought it home. We named her Lucky.

DSC_8613.JPG

The little girl was real spooky and unsure of everything especially of one big black dog:hair: but now she clamed down and getting use to everyone ( still havin a little trouble with that big dog ). Rebecca set her up with a bed in a kennel and her own feed and water dishes but sure enough she like the big kid water bucket better.

DSC_8619.JPG

Toby wasn't to sure about a new comer but now they's buds and she's not afraid of the old man. DSC_8652.JPG

DSC_8632.JPG

She doesn't hide as much now and likes to check out the surroundings

DSC_8649.JPG

DSC_8645.JPG

Last night Toby came to the door with a present for her, he took it into the bathroom laid it on the floor then laid down and waited for her to find it Guess he figured it was time for kitty training to begin and she did seem to have a ball.

I think she'll fit right in around here.

Hoss

Toby will straighten that youngster out if it gets t rambunctious and starts interfering with nap time.

wvdawg

Staff member
Critters galore!

gadeerwoman

She got moves! :) Spitting image of feral that took up at my neighbors. Took a year or more for her to be touched but she moved right in. Funny how their faces seem to split right down the middle. I think she's taking over your house and will have the others under her thumb soon.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Looks a lot like the feral that decided she wanted to live with us. She only has 1/2 a tail and is tiny. Name her Wittles aka itty bitty. She wasn't sure at first, but she's been here 4 or 5 years now and is spoiled rotten and I don't even like cats. :bounce:

Waddams

My parents adopted a kitten that just showed up under their backyard porch one day. They named her Ms. Kitty. My dad always disliked cats but the little girl was only 4-5 weeks old. That kitty is now 3 years old and a family member in that house (along with 2 chihuahua's that are bud's with the kitty).

We've got 2 rescue kitties we adopted - a male and female that are siblings. They're pretty cuddly and affectionate critters.

You're new little fur friend looks like a keeper, cool add to the household!

Jim Boyd

Nice critter!

I bought one home a year ago.

Coyotes or dogs or bird got her before I did - it had maggots in the wounds so I named it Maggie.

My bride Jo nursed it back to health.

Our barn cat kicked the living dickens out of it - twice - a few months ago and she takes a wide path around now.

EE244658-4F53-401D-9C5F-85B80875883C.jpeg7762B290-E518-49A6-A6B0-A4DD6CD03FD2.jpeg

LOVEMYLABXS

Just a little update. She's still a bit skiddesh of me ( but getting better) but Rebecca has her pretty spoiled. Toby has been teaching her to hunt the goof brought home a live mouse for her and then turned it loose in the house, this didn't go over to well with Rebecca but the next day her and Lucky found it and Rebecca took both out side where the kitten had a good time. She has turned into a pretty good hunter of grasshoppers , which must taste good cause she eats most of them but it makes us wonder how many have been turned loose in the house. She's gotten braver and like it when the door is open so she can come and go as she wants which is fine till I want to go to bed and she's no where ready to come in.

She's growed in size and loves to hunt, sneaky to.

100_6595.JPG

If you look close you'll see hopper legs sticking out.

100_6601.JPG

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Around here, we call that color a halloween colored cat. Don't know why but we always have. We got a rescue cat a few weeks back after our 20 year old cat passed away a few months back. She's a good one and seems to be working out around here.