Nice bow kills from Texas. A continuing thread.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Coyotes got 'em a snack before the dog found it.

This was on a Texas forum I'm a member of. Supposedly taped out at 186". Like any hunting forum, there are a bunch of folks that think 186" is generous.

Beautiful harvest. Glad the guy isn't wearing crocs.

Opinions of the photography welcome.

tbhdeer.png

Last edited:

rugerfan

Nice buck, but dang the yotes tore him up

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
They guy that killed the deer apparently was "born rich", "never worked a day in his life", has "access to tens of thousands of acres", ect.
Just goes to show, you kill a big deer and you will get attacked from some angle.

The deer was killed free range(low fence). A lot of big deer in TX are killed high fence.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
They guy that killed the deer apparently was "born rich", "never worked a day in his life", has "access to tens of thousands of acres", ect.
Just goes to show, you kill a big deer and you will get attacked from some angle.

The deer was killed free range(low fence). A lot of big deer in TX are killed high fence.
I was about to ask if it was in a high fence.
Very unique rack!

Toliver

It took me a second to realize that "drop tine" on the buck's left side is the dog's leg... :bounce:

Toliver

There names are: "SWEET JESUS!!", "DEAR LORD ALMIGHTY!", "OH MY GOD!", "HOLY COW!", and "DID YOU SEE THAT?!"

At least those are some of Rated PG things I'd be saying if I saw them.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
There have been a couple of monsters killed in past couple weeks. I'll post them if I can find the threads.

Toliver

Is that a private club type ranch or a pay hunt type place? If it's the latter, what's he name of it?