Nick Chubb

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
What a pleasure it has been to watch this guy for 4 years. He had a nasty injury, worked his tail off, and came back. He was probably not back 100% until this year, but in spite of the set back, he is now in second place on the all time SEC rushing list, behind non other than Herschel. He is a class act, and I for one will miss seeing him on Saturday. I hope he goes on to a Successful NFL career. Nick is a DGD.

tcward

Thanks Chubb! Need about 400 more yards from you before you are done! DGD!!!

BuckNasty83

Despite being a Vol fan, I used to enjoy watching him play. He never really bounced back to beast mode, but I'm sure he'll be fine in the NFL

FootLongDawg

Agree with all said about Chubb. Made us what we are today. 100% DGD. But after he got hurt, Sony Michel was the man who put the team on his shoulders and carried them.

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

This senior class had a lot of DGD's Chubb being one of those for sure. I'm gonna miss him but Swift will fill those shoes well

MudDucker

Staff member
I wish the whole team was like this fine young man. Gonna miss him, but I wish him nothing but the best in the future. Since I don't watch the No Fan Left bunch, I'll look for highlights of his career on the news. DGD!

weagle

If they gave Auburn a chance to steal one player, I would have gone for Chubb. Great player and team leader.

Last edited:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I wish the whole team was like this fine young man. Gonna miss him, but I wish him nothing but the best in the future. Since I don't watch the No Fan Left bunch, I'll look for highlights of his career on the news. DGD!

Amen. There is nthing lacking in him. He’s 100% in every category. The team is going to miss his leadership.

deerhuntingdawg

He will be missed. Loved watching him play

brownceluse

His cousin is a teacher at my kids HS. He's a great person too. Good upbringing out them Chubbs.....