Heck, yeah!

slow motion

That's the good stuff right there.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
My favorite meal ! And yours looks perfect

Redbow

Most of you folks in Georgia know how to cook, a few here in NC know how to prepare a great meal also. We have a young couple living across the street from us they were born and raised in Missouri. When the mans wife told us that she was raised up beside a dirt road I figured right then that she knew how to cook also. I was right we have had several meals with them that Missouri gal can lay out a fine spread of food. They are very nice folks and great neighbors, conservatives and good Christian people.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Most of you folks in Georgia know how to cook, a few here in NC know how to prepare a great meal also. We have a young couple living across the street from us they were born and raised in Missouri. When the mans wife told us that she was raised up beside a dirt road I figured right then that she knew how to cook also. I was right we have had several meals with them that Missouri gal can lay out a fine spread of food. They are very nice folks and great neighbors, conservatives and good Christian people.
Fine report on your neighbors, the whole south needs more like that and less like some that we have now.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Hunter922

That looks great! One more piece of bread and I could eat that like a Thompson sammich... :bounce:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
My wife has Covid. I'm gonna make sketti for her tomorrow I think.

Mrs H, yours looks great!!
I'm sorry to hear that about your wife. Isn't this the second time she's had it? I sure hope she gets better soon.
I used this sauce and added the ground deer and mushrooms. H22 liked the sauce so much he told me to got buy 3 more jars.
1707423132825.png