Official SECCG Avatar Bet

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Bama fans worried... that is all they won’t even get in on the avatar bet......

Most of them only scream Roll Tide "after" Bama wins.. #FAIRWEATHER..

Matthew6

Banned thug
lots of spooked whiny mutts here. i dont mind wearing a uga avatar for a week. so sad they are thin skinned.

Matthew6

Banned thug
n
Since 6's bet had too many stipulations and the Dogs are too skeered to start this one but have no problem picking on tek.....

1 week, winner picks avatar. It's the big un boys. Win and you're in!

Bama:
SpotandStalk
Cmp
BullElephant
Matthew6

DAWGS:
Slayer
Hayseed
Brown Celuse
Bilgerat
Toolmkr
TcWard
MudDucker
not a lot of stipulations I just want the dogs to put their mouth where it is and the fact is none of them are willing to step up. not a lot of stipulations. just a lot of mouthy uga fans. if i lose i dont care. its all fun. to bad the mutts are thin skinned

Matthew6

Banned thug
if they truly believed in uga, the dawgs and kirby they would do more than a week.

Matthew6

Banned thug
heck. if uga wins i will put up a mutt avatar for a month. im not scared. dont matter to me.

Matthew6

Banned thug
got a lot of dogs coming on here running that mouth. but they do not believe in their team. not even for a month. sad. really. how can you say go dogs on here if you are so scared to back it up for a month. it the biggest game ever according to kydoggie. step up or shutup dogs. its up to you. i dont care if bama loses. but i see a bunch of uga fans with no heart.

bullgator