Oh man what the Karens gonna say about this

ATLFalconsfan80

Well my wife and I wish all this crap about "Karen's" would stop. Her name is Karen and a lot of people, sub-consciously or not, have a negative perceived opinion of her because of her name. It's demeaning and insulting.

How would you like it if your own name was being used in this way?

This is a joke right???? You literally did a “Karen” thing to perfection right there…????

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
Well my wife and I wish all this crap about "Karen's" would stop. Her name is Karen and a lot of people, sub-consciously or not, have a negative perceived opinion of her because of her name. It's demeaning and insulting.

How would you like it if your own name was being used in this way?

:rofl:

Wire Nut

Call it what you want but I can tell you that while it's cute at first but it gets old after the first 15-20 times someone says "oh, so you're a Karen...ha-ha-ha!".
The term you’re referring to really has nothing to do with your wife’s name. “Carin” not “Karen”. As in “you need to quit “caring”so much about something that doesn’t matter”. I don’t mean you or your wife personally, I’m just stating how I understand the name was given. I have a friend named Karen that gets real upset about it. I just tell her to quit “carin”!!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I'd be like No, I am" THE" Karen. But that's just me.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
To me the Karen thing has sort of outlived it’s shelf life. I thought it was hilarious for a while but it has been around long enough it’s not all that funny to me anymore.

That said, I don’t care how my name gets used and my name doesn’t suit me at all. My name is Brad and to me Brad sounds like some suburban guy that would be married to a “Karen”. Brad sounds like a Chad in other words. I’m a big ugly redneck boy who can’t stand the Karen types.

Seriously, for the guy that’s getting aggravated, if you’re being serious, it’s one of those things that will run it’s course.