Ol Captain finally meets Nicodemus!

JROESEL

This needs to be on the cover of GON, you can’t get many more years of experience right there, I bet those two could write several books with all the knowledge they’ve learned in there young years,
Nic, Next year can you post a reminder of this event?? My daughter (8) is all about the rodeo and cowboy way, that’s a drive we can make Hogansville easy, thanks

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
This needs to be on the cover of GON, you can’t get many more years of experience right there, I bet those two could write several books with all the knowledge they’ve learned in there young years,
Nic, Next year can you post a reminder of this event?? My daughter (8) is all about the rodeo and cowboy way, that’s a drive we can make Hogansville easy, thanks
It’s in Albany Ga . I’d like to go myself

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I have been posting on the GON Forum longer than I can remember. I have met many very special people here but there are still several on my bucket list to meet in person. I have asked Nick questions for years and swapped messages on many occasions but until today we had never met face to face.
Today three of my local friends traveled down to Chehaw Park to finally put a face with the name! If you haven’t been to Frontier Days you have missed a real treat! Nick, it was an honor and a privilege to finally meet you!

View attachment 1201508

It was an honor to finally meet you, Horace. Glad ya`ll made the trip down!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member

I`ll surely do that!

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
How did I miss you @olcaptain today? We live with in ten miles of each other and then walk around Chehaw and not see each other either. We need some dock sitting time!!
Hey I’m just got a place at the upper end of Sinclair. Gonna be spending a lot of time there. Would be nice to meet some of you critters in the area.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Hey I’m just got a place at the upper end of Sinclair. Gonna be spending a lot of time there. Would be nice to meet some of you critters in the area.
Just go under that steel bridge and look for a tall man and a short dog paddle'n around in a old canoe...

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Send me a pm. I’m retired and mostly am free most days

Latest posts