Oldie but Goodie!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
This old SEC Shorts seems still appropriate, gave me some Christmas chuckles.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Yea. I don’t get that conference homer thing. It’s funny you don’t see many Bama fans gloating about the sec. it’s because the rest of the conference rides there coat tails?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Yea. I don’t get that conference homer thing. It’s funny you don’t see many Bama fans gloating about the sec. it’s because the rest of the conference rides there coat tails?

Stay right where your at Guth, your guaranteed the schedule below year after year securing your conference win.

If OSU was in the SEC there would be decades between conference wins.

ROLL TIDE!

E7CA7322-C77E-4762-BFF2-BA757187AA63.jpeg

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Stay right where your at Guth, your guaranteed the schedule below year after year securing your conference win.

If OSU was in the SEC there would be decades between conference wins.

ROLL TIDE!

View attachment 1124598
Not hardly. The bucks have recruited top 5 classes for years. Be glad their not in the sec. they’d be taking more of the top players from the south east. There was 3 good teams in the sec THIS year. The rest were cupcakes. Look at what happened to tUGA when they played a good team. I’m afraid Michigan is going to embarrass the dawgs again

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Not hardly. The bucks have recruited top 5 classes for years. Be glad their not in the sec. they’d be taking more of the top players from the south east. There was 3 good teams in the sec THIS year. The rest were cupcakes. Look at what happened to tUGA when they played a good team. I’m afraid Michigan is going to embarrass the dawgs again

You can deflected and dodge all you want.
OSU plays in a weak conference, fact.

Where were all those 5 stars when Michigan was kicking you backsides around the field 42-27. :rolleyes:

Oh wait, “their a young team.”

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
You can deflected and dodge all you want.
OSU plays in a weak conference, fact.

Where were all those 5 stars when Michigan was kicking you backsides around the field 42-27. :rolleyes:

Oh wait, “their a young team.”
Yep. This wasn’t our year. I’m not deflecting anything. The sec is a shell of what it used to be. Stats show the big10 east was pretty tough this year. At least we didn’t get beat by an unranked texasA$M::ke:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Go derail someone else’s thread with your delusional banter.
Just enjoying a few laughs about teams going to the playoffs.

cramer

Guth is all about SEC football when he goes home to Ohio.

You know how you can tell if a dog is from Ohio?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member