Online ammo

transfixer

@sghoghunter...

If you are looking for a good online ammo deal, check Outdoor Limited, and 2AWarehouse.

I use both pretty regular, and both are good to deal with, and reliable.

Yes, I buy from Outdoor Limited a good bit, and sometimes from SG Ammo also, here lately have bought some pistol and rifle ammo from Palmetto State armory also,

Robust Redhorse

If a vendor upcharges for a credit card, then (at least to me, they are a "flea market" type vendor, either don't do enough business to get a decent volume discount, or are very unsavvy about shopping their credit card processors)

Have you ever been "up-charged" by a reputable retailer?

I am, and I don't.

That is the cost of doing business.

sghoghunter

@sghoghunter...

If you are looking for a good online ammo deal, check Outdoor Limited, and 2AWarehouse.

I use both pretty regular, and both are good to deal with, and reliable.

I don’t usually buy ammo off line but I’m picking up a new gun Friday and was looking around at what the ammo cost for it. It’s half price on most online sites but it winds up the same price as in town by the time they add shipping

Robust Redhorse

Support your local gun store!!!

If you have to pay a couple of bucks more, do you think an on-line retailer or a "big-box" store will show up at your city council or county commission meeting and rail on your behalf?

I know the folks at Georgia Gun Store in Gainesville will!

(Plus, you will be able to buy you ammo cheaper there most of the time)

Last edited:

Jester896

Senior Clown
If a vendor upcharges for a credit card, then (at least to me, they are a "flea market" type vendor, either don't do enough business to get a decent volume discount, or are very unsavvy about shopping their credit card processors)

Have you ever been "up-charged" by a reputable retailer?

I am, and I don't.

That is the cost of doing business.
a buddy does enough to get the discount that I can't. By changing his to charge the customer the fee it saved him over $10K the first year in processing fees :huh:

pretty sure he is a reputable retailer...pretty sure he is savvy too with that extra capitol in his pocket

sghoghunter

Support your local gun store!!!

If you have to pay a couple of bucks more, do you think an on-line retailer or a "big-box" store will show up at your city council or county commission meeting and rail on your behalf?

I know the folks at Georgia Gun Store in Gainesville will!

(Plus, you will be able to buy you ammo cheaper there most of the time)

I do support our local gun store BUT when that same box of bullets is $35 online and it’s $55 local I’m going to order a few box’s to make the $12 shipping worth it. I’m all about helping local folks but I ain’t going poor doing it

Lilly001

Buying ammo nowadays has become, for me, a hobby into itself. I have a reasonable supply of almost everything I have guns to shoot but I will upgrade when the price is reasonable.
I watch several online sites and check prices regularly when I “brick and mortar “ shop.
That way I know if a deal is real.
I‘ve come across some sites that have prices to good to be true.
I inspect them closely and this mentioned site has plenty of the same red flags.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
I do support our local gun store BUT when that same box of bullets is $35 online and it’s $55 local I’m going to order a few box’s to make the $12 shipping worth it. I’m all about helping local folks but I ain’t going poor doing it
Outdoor Limited ships free, if you buy $200 worth...

menhadenman

- Ammoman
- Lucky Gunner
- Target Sports USA

These are my go to for online ammo... good luck, and no way I'd fall for Zelle transactions. Always need to be protected by credit card or bank.

Dub

Image 175.jpeg

Some of the online places that I've used with excellent results: