ordered my new rig!

hipster dufus

i have been looking at a new boat for quite a while now and have finally bit the bullet. sold my g3 144 w/ 9.8 tohatsu. called backwoods landing . will be getting a 1648 mv, 100 ga,split rear bench, lw on left side, storage on right,64 in front deck w/ storage, 3 seat bases and tm mount. floor and sides. 55# mk tm on front. regular trailer w/ spare. it will be powered by a 30 hp 4 stroke tohatsu tiller w/ ptt. can anyone think of any other option? i am going to have lites installed. i have a bilge pump.please feel free to chime in with any ideas. i will be boatless for at least 6 weeks, maybe 8.i should be ok, my son will be back from afghanistan soon and will be etsing out and making a transition to civilian life, so i will have something to keep me busy. thanks for everyones help while i did my shopping.

RockyS

One thing, if you drop down to a 25 instead of the 30, you would be able to fish more lakes. I don't think 5 hp will make that much difference. Several lakes have a 25 hp and below limit. Not trying to talk bad about your decisions, just throwing the idea out there.

hipster dufus

i thought of that and hemmed and hawed. the only lake i know with a 25 hp limlit is julliette.i am thinking maybe a different sticker on my cowling. the difference in price from a 25 to 30 is small. if u try to upgrade the ecu is about a grand after wards. keep the ideas coming.