Ossabaw Island 2nd Hunt Primitive Weapons 10/26 to 28th

Blackston

Is 66 northernmost stand ? 1991 was a loooong time ago

Blackston

yes the far North East of island, end of the road
Thanks I wasn’t sure if my memory was serving me correctly!!I know the island well … me and daddy actually walked all the way through marsh to camp creek on a parent child hunt , we broke through thick grass on the edge of creek and there sat our neighbor from down the street reeling in spot tails , we got in boat and he rode us out of Bradley river to front of the beach , we walked in over the dunes and within a few hundred yards of pick up ( it was that day I realized my daddy had hunted that place his whole life !!!) That place is Amazing!!!

whiteoaks

Headed to the Island first thing in the morning. Congrats to everyone selected this year for a quota hunt. Safe Travels and Best of Luck with the hunt.

whiteoaks

The hunt was great for me except I have no pictures to share. I shot two pigs that both went into the marsh and I was unable to recover both. Major bummer.
There were lots of bucks and pigs taken. It was a bit hot but not bad and the bugs were not bad at all this year. Lots of chat about snakes but none were seen this trip.
Overall the hunt was a success. We all had fun and I even got to meet a few new hunters.