Outdoor hunting shows

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I like everything outdoors and Ted is way up on the top of my list of favorites!!
I heard many years ago that Ted Nugent would NOT eat anything he(or friends etc) didnt kill himself.........PERFECT!

C'mon Throwback, its a half hour show =0)

I watch it his wife is hawt!

ssramage

Most of my outdoor show watching is done on YouTube. My favorites are Pinhoti Project, The Hunting Public, Hushin, Catman, Midwest Whitetail, and Seek One. I will watch the outdoor channel at home for some weekend coffee drinking entertainment.

buckpasser

Thanks man. Got another one coming out in a few weeks about my season in Ohio this past year

Good deal. Please post a reminder on here if you would, so we don’t miss it.

Gajbird

Last week I was honored to work with Headhunters TV and Randy Birdsong to raise over $140,000 for St Jude

This weekend I was honored to be a small part in Buck Commanders' making a young girl's (who survived a horrible tragedy that was supposed to kill her and then paralyze her 1 year ago) dream of meeting Luke Bryan come true.

As we sit and compare our hunting skills and integrity to theirs lets ask ourselves what are we doing with the platform God has given us.

Compared to these acts does it really matter if they make a mistake every now and then or if they promote their sponsors' products?