Parachuting into Truist

Shadow11

How fun would this be. I probably would have gotten stuck on the foul pole, that is if I was lucky enough to hit the stadium.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
I’d prolly end up on 75 south. Then again, at least I wouldn’t get hurt considering the fastest anyone goes on 75 south is about 12 miles an hour.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
No, sir.

Bttr.gif

earlthegoat2

The second I stopped getting paid to do crazy things in and around aircraft, I stopped doing them.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
The second I stopped getting paid to do crazy things in and around aircraft, I stopped doing them.
Any landing is just a controlled crash. If the guy drive'n the plane is wearing a chute... you should be too.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Only two things come outta da sky, bird droppings and fools.

Months of my life were spent at Pope AFB letting the grunts jump for pay. For the most part it went off without a hitch. Occasionally something would happen and the static line wouldn’t deploy the main chute properly. Now this guy is going thump, thump, thump on the side of the aircraft. If he was awake he would put his hands on his head and the loadmaster would cut his line and let him use his reserve. If he had been knocked out we would winch him back in as he flopped around like a rag doll, thump, thump, thump.

Last edited:

TinKnocker

Rob Manfred has given that video 23 thumbs down.

jNick

I went skydiving once and I wouldn’t have given you $500 for the plane we jumped out of

? I had the same experience. The tin can that I went up in had to spiral upward for what seemed like an hour til we got high enough to jump. The plane was shaking so bad that I was staring at the pop rivets holding it together waiting for them to pop. My 60 yr old Mom was diving with me and we were both glad that we had parachutes on.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member