Parsing response failed

pjciii

This happens almost every photo I try to upload. I resize. I change resolution. I bet 1 out of 10 tries upload.

Any help?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
This happens almost every photo I try to upload. I resize. I change resolution. I bet 1 out of 10 tries upload.

Any help?
Never had that happen in about a million photos posted. How are you going about posting them? That would likely be a file size issue?

pjciii

I start with a title and then drop down to type main body of message.

Then I select or hit the photo up by the 3 dots. It pops up a box Post a photo. Then it gives me the option to select camera or files. I select file and it takes me to my photo. I select a photo and it takes me back to post a thread. It starts uploading. Once it is done it starts posting and that is when I get that message. I have a screen shot but I can't upload that.

@NCHillbilly

Thanks for looking into it.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yes I am. Samsung Galaxy on android 13 with att
@NE GA Pappy
Don't have an Android, but on the IPhone, when you hit the upload file button, it gives you the choice on photo size-Full size, large, medium, or small. Large is usually good.

pjciii

Don't have an Android, but on the IPhone, when you hit the upload file button, it gives you the choice on photo size-Full size, large, medium, or small. Large is usually good.
I don't get that until photo is completely uploaded

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I start with a title and then drop down to type main body of message.

Then I select or hit the photo up by the 3 dots. It pops up a box Post a photo. Then it gives me the option to select camera or files. I select file and it takes me to my photo. I select a photo and it takes me back to post a thread. It starts uploading. Once it is done it starts posting and that is when I get that message. I have a screen shot but I can't upload that.

@NCHillbilly

Thanks for looking into it.

Try clicking on “ attach file” at the bottom left. Then follow prompts.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Try clicking on “ attach file” at the bottom left. Then follow prompts.
This, attach at the bottom is simplest way for me to post pics.

Lukikus2

You are doing it right. But just use a screen shot as said above. It basically turns it into a jpeg that will load faster. Then when you upload it you will get prompts of thumbnail or full image. Click full image and it should load. A lot of smart phone camera settings are set on “Live” so it’s actually a short enhancement video. Not a picture.