Resica

facepalm:
You’re a Penn State guy betting on Georgia, but you won’t take a bet with your own ranked team?
I'm not really a betting guy, just saw you asking with no response right away so I agreed. Have had more family play for Ga. and Ga. Tech than Penn State. I also think at this point that the Wolverines will clobber Penn State!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
It’s a easy bet. Loser sports the winners avatar for 1 week. No points, no ands, ifs, or butts. My only stipulation is that since this forum is mutt heavy I want 5 Georgia participants for every Florida. You get the #1 ranked 14 point favorite Mutts vs my unranked Gators. I’m gonna lose, but we need a little action here in the SF. It’s like everyone here is suddenly having a prune juice nightcap at 7:30 before heading to the gates of the bedroom.
The first five get me. If another 5 dawgs stand up we’ll find another Gator. So far your needing a Nittany Lion to try to get to 5.
You should see what’s on the other side of my gate :bounce: I’ll play. I wouldn’t mind carrying a Florida avy for a week.You don’t even need to get 5 more dawg fans to bet. I’ll wear a Florida avy for a week or 2 if the dawgs win. To make this clear, I’m rootin for the gators this week.:clap:just don’t tell my lady friend:ROFLMAO:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I'm not really a betting guy, just saw you asking with no response right away so I agreed. Have had more family play for Ga. and Ga. Tech than Penn State. I also think at this point that the Wolverines will clobber Penn State!
TCU beat them in the playoff then got smoked by tUGA. You never know. Ttun hasn’t played anybody with a pulse yet this year.

bullgator

You should see what’s on the other side of my gate :bounce: I’ll play. I wouldn’t mind carrying a Florida avy for a week.You don’t even need to get 5 more dawg fans to bet. I’ll wear a Florida avy for a week or 2 if the dawgs win. To make this clear, I’m rootin for the gators this week.:clap:just don’t tell my lady friend:ROFLMAO:
There’s hope for you yet!!!!

Cool Hand Luke

Why in the world would you root for the Gators?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Cause he's afraid of Ohio State losing to GA... Again....
Not this year. With our young QB gaining experience and the weapons he’s got,to go along with a stellar defense, I think the bucks will get past the Dawgs if we were to meet again.