Clean Old Fashioned Hate Week

ddavis1120

Time to put 10Rc behind us and get ready for Tech. In the words of Georgia great Buck Belue, I like Tech and I like them to lose!

As long as the Dawgs don't turn the ball over, I feel very confident. But you never know how a rivalry game can turn out.

GO DAWGS!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
402906379_1368771440717120_6119621066587474714_n.jpg

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I just can’t work up much excitement about them. Florida is and always will be the team I hate most followed closely by Auburn. Tennessee is a team I want to beat. South Carolina is an annoying little brother that thinks they’re a rival. Who cares about Tech? Beat them and move on to better things.

Last edited:

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I just can’t work up much excitement about them. Florida is and always will be the team I hate most followed closely by Auburn. Tennessee is a team I want to beat. South Carolina is an annoying little brother that thinks they’re a real. Who cares about Tech? Beat them and move on to better things.
Tech has ruined some otherwise good seasons for UGA. I don't think they have a chance to beat UGA this year but I agree. Beat them so bad that the entire 4th quarter can be played by the freshmen and sophomores and prepare for Alabama.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Tech has ruined some otherwise good seasons for UGA. I don't think they have a chance to beat UGA this year but I agree. Beat them so bad that the entire 4th quarter can be played by the freshmen and sophomores and prepare for Alabama.
Not in a long time. That loss late in Richt’s time was just the kicker. That season was lost way before that.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Not in a long time. That loss late in Richt’s time was just the kicker. That season was lost way before that.
I'm thinking all the way back to the 90's when UGA could have had some 2 or 3 loss seasons but lost to Tech and lost 4 for the season.

4 losses has always looked way worse than just 3 for some reason to me. :LOL:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I'm thinking all the way back to the 90's when UGA could have had some 2 or 3 loss seasons but lost to Tech and lost 4 for the season.

4 losses has always looked way worse than just 3 for some reason to me. :LOL:
Yeah but I don’t care about the past. Georgia is on top. The stuff about “Forty years between titles, Paaaaaaaawl!” doesn’t bother me.

The only teams that care about the past are that way because their present sucks and their future ain’t lookin good. Lookin at you, Tennessee, Auburn, Florida, Florida State. The past is all you have. And right now is all that matters in college football.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Yeah but I don’t care about the past. Georgia is on top. The stuff about “Forty years between titles, Paaaaaaaawl!” doesn’t bother me.

The only teams that care about the past are that way because their present sucks and their future ain’t lookin good. Lookin at you, Tennessee, Auburn, Florida, Florida State. The past is all you have. And right now is all that matters in college football.

I wouldn't count out the Noles just yet. :wink:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Ha. They didn’t impress me before Carlton got hurt. They better hope they don’t get in cause it’ll be put up or shut up time then and they ain’t ready for that.

Maybe. I ain't counting them out just yet.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Maybe. I ain't counting them out just yet.
If they needed last second heroics to beat Boston College and overtime to beat Clem’s son, an injury to Duke’s quarterback to beat them, and looked bad beating Miami, they never should have been in to begin with.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
If they needed last second heroics to beat Boston College and overtime to beat Clem’s son, an injury to Duke’s quarterback to beat them, and looked bad beating Miami, they never should have been in to begin with.

Yep but a win is a win no matter how you got it. We've had our share of miracle victories too. Just not in the last 9 years or so. :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Resica

Time to put 10Rc behind us and get ready for Tech. In the words of Georgia great Buck Belue, I like Tech and I like them to lose!

As long as the Dawgs don't turn the ball over, I feel very confident. But you never know how a rivalry game can turn out.

GO DAWGS!
Buck's dad Ben Belue played high school football with my father at Lanier in Macon.