Clean Old Fashioned Hate Week

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Daddy was a GT grad, mama was a UGA grad. We went to all the Jackets home games and mama and daddy went on some of the road games. I was a Jackets fan early in life. Bobby Dodd was my hero.

Then I became a rebellious teenager and I went to UGA just because daddy was a ramblin' wreck. I'm glad I did that. :bounce:

Glory glory to ole Georgia and to Heck with Georgia Tech!

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Think it's been a minute since tek won at home vs UGA, around 1999 I think I heard.
I was in my senior year at UGA then. I remember the Jasper Sanks "fumble" at the goal line. The next week, Jasper was in class with my roommate and went up to the professor's desk to hand something in and dropped his pencil. Without missing a beat, the professor said, "Jasper, you can't hang on to anything." :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Jimmypop

Back in 2012 we moved from the farm to the townhouse and somehow during the move my old rat hat turned up. You can see the shape it's in, bout like me. You can hardly see the class year (64) on the top. I wonder, do freshmen still have to wear them? I won't say what is written on the back.

Attachments

• IMG_20231123_104725226.jpg
    IMG_20231123_104725226.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 9

westcobbdog

I was in my junior year at UGA then. I remember the Jasper Sanks "fumble" at the goal line. The next week, Jasper was in class with my roommate and went up to the professor's desk to hand something in and dropped his pencil. Without missing a beat, the professor said, "Jasper, you can't hang on to anything." :ROFLMAO:
Only replay clearly showed there was no fumble, we got jobbed in that game.

Not expecting much tonight for Tech. But, Tech has been one of the most chaotic teams in the country this year and it's a rivalry game, so you never know for sure what it will look like.

Plus, Bobby Dodd stadium at night can be a spooky place to play.

Go Jackets!! Sting em!!