Passing of longtime member Doenightmare

westcobbdog

We all lost a good friend today with the untimely passing of long time member Ken Roberts, aka Doenightmare. I think his moniker arose out of frustration of not connecting with a Booner. He did kill his share of nice bucks and was a very good fisherman, beating me plenty of times head to head trout bass or striper fishing. He loved strioer fishing and named his boat Striper Princess.
A native Atlantan, Ken grew up near and went to Lakeside High. I met Ken around 1981 his freshman year of college at Ga Southern, where he was a proud brother of the Sigma Nu fraternity and somehow earned a degree with a double major.
We shared many fields and streams fishing and hunting together, including an epic 8 day western trip about 15 years ago. He will be sorely missed.

specialk

RIP brother, thanks for posting this.....

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
So sorry to hear this... RIP Brother.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Eye opener!
We had lunch a couple years ago just to meet each other here in Roswell and I had no idea he became sick since then.
Care to say how he passed? Covid?

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Condolences and prayers...

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Oh, no! Dang, man! I truly hate to hear this. Used to always cut up with him in the sports forum, but not much lately. Always enjoyed his posts. My condolences to his family and friends.

Rest in peace, my Tech bro! And just for you, my friend.

GO JACKETS!

Duff

Man, I sure hate to hear that. Prayers for his family

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
What! Man that sucks. Never met him and only interacted with him some over the years but had some good conversations with him and always liked him. Man I am sorry to hear this. Prayers for his family. He will be missed.

Whitefeather

Management Material
What a shame. He seemed like a great guy. Condolences to his friends and family.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Holy cow! This one is a hard one to take. RIP doe. you were the best. :rockon:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member