PB&J Debate

TJay

Here lately I've been enjoying my PB&J on Dave's Good Seed bread. One of my favorites was a PB&J with blueberry jalapeno jelly, can't find the jelly anymore.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Geffellz18

I like Peter Pan honey roast, jelly don't matter

That is some good stuff there now!

Don’t eat them often, but may have to tomorrow based on this thread.

Not too picky about mine, but my current preferred method is always peanut butter on one side, jelly on the other in similar quantities then married together.
My favorite bread now for them is the natures own perfectly crafted multigrain bread. The same brand in brioche or white is on point too though.
When I was younger, I used to put SC&O chips on half. Was good stuff!

WaltL1

Far be it from me to tell a man how to eat a PBJ, but here's how I do it.

White bread, preferably the kind for Texas Toast.

A big, overdone glop of smooth peanut butter on one side, and a big overdone glop of jelly on the other.

Once put together, the thing should weigh at least half a pound.

Pile of plain Lays Tater Chips and a dill spear on the side.

*Pre mixed PB&J ruins the whole dang thing. That's what they did at the elementary lunchroom...
Pile of plain Lays Tater Chips and a dill spear on the side.
Ever put the tater chips in the PB&J sandwich?
Its awesome.

35 Whelen

Smooth peanut butter on both slices of bread, preserves everywhere except the edges, the peanut butter seals the edges together so the preserves don't leak out when you take a bite.

redeli

"Useless Billy Coach"
Peanut butter on one slice,,jelly(either grape or apple) on the other slice of bread. Plain and simple.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Smooth peanut butter, strawberry or strawberry/rhubarb jam on potato or wheat bread, big cold glass of milk

gb1194

Not toasted, creamy, mixed. Prefer a thicker preserve over store bought jelly but I’ll take either. Tall glass of milk.