PCB Pier

campboy

Anniversary trip with the wife last week in PCB. Weather messed up the offshore plans but I managed to fish off the Russell Fields pier for a couple hours just looking to have a little fun. First time throwing a "Gotcha" plug. Caught hardtails, blue runners, and a small spanish. Others were throwing the bubble rigs and catching the same things I was. I don't have much experience pier fishing but a couple nice people gave me some tips and advice. I'll definitely fish there again and be a little better prepared when I go back

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Anniversary trip with the wife last week in PCB. Weather messed up the offshore plans but I managed to fish off the Russell Fields pier for a couple hours just looking to have a little fun. First time throwing a "Gotcha" plug. Caught hardtails, blue runners, and a small spanish. Others were throwing the bubble rigs and catching the same things I was. I don't have much experience pier fishing but a couple nice people gave me some tips and advice. I'll definitely fish there again and be a little better prepared when I go back

Fishermen tend to be good people.

Big7

The Oracle
I'd like to fish there in the Panhandle again.
Done got used to Clearwater, Homestead and Keys. Hard to go elsewhere.

Really nice folks there in PCB. ? ?