Pepsi Real sugar

ucfireman

I like Pepsi, Don't need to hear Coke is better, I have been trying to find 12oz cans in 12/24 pk of Pepsi Real Sugar. I don't want the High Fructose corn syrup anymore.
Anyone finding them in the stores? Or even looked? In the Gwinnett area.
I have reached out to Pepsi and get "supply chain" "covid" response. Bull.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Did you try Amazon ?

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Just curious. What is your preference on real sugar?

Geffellz18

Their supply chain is currently pretty fragile. They’re taking our weekly order frequency to every 3 weeks in the majority of my stores & 4 weeks in others.
Shouldn’t impact the product availability however, other than if others like it too & buy it all up, you may be OOL until their next delivery 3-4 weeks later!

Last edited by a moderator:

DannyW

Had a manager at Kroger tell me the soda makers were consolidating their lines during this supply chain crisis. He said they were getting plenty of regular/diet product, but if you try to find a specialty soda, like Diet Cherry Ginger Ale, good luck.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
I love it. Best stuff I've tasted in years but haven't seen a can, bottle or otherwise in several years now. Used to have several convenience stores that carried but they stopped, then Publix seemed to drop it and never did see it on Amazon. And this was all well before the Chin'R Flu.

K80Shooter

Have you checked at costco? I purchased some from them yesterday.

Edited: On second thought, I read the can and it's not what you're wanting.

Last edited:

pjciii

I prefer real sugar. Taste horrible when they put the other sweeteners. I have noticed that the Ingles In WNC don't Have any on the shelves. It the Home State of Pepsi. I don't drink enough to hurt Their business.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Just trying to get away from all the HFCS. I know its impossible but every little step is a step.
What is the difference between HFCS and Sugar calorie wise?

ucfireman

Have you tried any of the stores listed here?

Here's a 24 pack
I have looked at them and they have the small 7oz cans, I have found those pretty easy, just not the 12oz cans.
That 24 pack. I don't want it that bad.
I did see some a few weeks ago at a Publix and Little Giant.
Kroger had a sale going on and I asked if they would price match. Neither would so I didn't buy hoping those stores would put a sale on.
Publix does now and I have looked at everyone I pass and no Real Sugar.
What is the difference between HFCS and Sugar calorie wise?
About the same from what I see on the cans.
Its more about the GMO thing.
Try a Hispanic grocery
Will try in a few days. Had not thought about them figured they would have their ethnic drinks not our drinks. But never shopped one.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I have looked at them and they have the small 7oz cans, I have found those pretty easy, just not the 12oz cans.
That 24 pack. I don't want it that bad.
I did see some a few weeks ago at a Publix and Little Giant.
Kroger had a sale going on and I asked if they would price match. Neither would so I didn't buy hoping those stores would put a sale on.
Publix does now and I have looked at everyone I pass and no Real Sugar.

About the same from what I see on the cans.
Its more about the GMO thing.

Will try in a few days. Had not thought about them figured they would have their ethnic drinks not our drinks. But never shopped one.

Did you look at Amazon?

ucfireman

Just did. If they have it and not just listing it, But too expensive.
Don't need it that bad.

My dad ordered some lug nuts, Were supposed to be shipped 2 weeks ago. After waiting he got an email saying they are on back order. Canceled that order and reordered again. Still hasn't got them. Been a week. So much for 2 day guarantee.
Amazon sells/lists stuff they don't have pretty often.

ucfireman

Just curious. What is your preference on real sugar?
As the body breaks down fructose, chemical compounds called purines are released. The breakdown of purines produces uric acid—the substance that forms painful crystals in the joints and causes gout. Within minutes after you drink high fructose corn syrup-sweetened soda, your uric acid levels rise.Feb 15, 2021

Fructose and Gout: What's the Link? - Arthritis Foundation Blog​

http://blog.arthritis.org › gout › fructose-sugar-gout

And I've heard other issues with HFCS compared to regular sugar or even regular corn syrup.

georgia_home

+1 Mexican market
aleo, did a quick search. See if you can order at a target grocery . It came up in the generic search
also, Amazon showed up as regular sugar Pepsi too..
didn’t try either site personally

also, the talk of reducing product diversity seems true in markets. Locally, theyve done away with caffeine free regular coke. diet, yes, but not regular. Gone since start of Rona. Whole Foods has their brand, tolerable. My wife dislikes caffeine

good luck