Pig Roll

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Pork loin chunks butterflied and pounded out thin, coated with NC bbq sauce, stuffed with a mixture of bacon, mushrooms, onions, spinach, and provolone, rolled up, seared in cast iron, and finished off in the oven. Garlic mashed taters and Hawaiian rolls. Was pretty durn edible.

roulade.jpg

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Knew I shouldn’t have looked. Sitting in a deer stand and my stomach just went to growling. Sausage and biscuit time may have to come early now. It’s your fault hillbilly. :biggrin2:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
You stuffed pig parts with more pig parts? This is madness.
You Sir, forget of whom you speak. If he had a cooker big enough I'm quite sure he would stuff a small pig full of taters & onions plus aromatics, then stuff that into a big pig and stuff that into a bacon wrapped cow.

HermanMerman

You Sir, forget of whom you speak. If he had a cooker big enough I'm quite sure he would stuff a small pig full of taters & onions plus aromatics, then stuff that into a big pig and stuff that into a bacon wrapped cow.

What’s even crazier is that next he’ll tell us he gave some to the dog.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Dr. Strangelove

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
If you'll buy all that, I've got a pull-behind trailer pig cooker. Doubt if I can fit a cow on there, though. :)