Pink Deer food

Blackston

Well my youngest is goin in her first deer hunt next week ( same age as big bro was when he went 3 almost 4 ) We went and got a bag of corn and she says “ Daddy pink deer food “ and points at this stuff …. It was on clearance and it made her smile BIG !!! Litttlest Blackston is goin HUNTIN!! It’s some kind of crushed sugar beets powder never have I used anything like this We shall see …. Predictions?7B6A501D-412E-4CF1-9DDE-B33779D510CF.jpeg

Toliver

I predict somebody will get whacked with that stick. :bounce:

With winter coming they'll be looking for stuff to eat so maybe they'll find it, like it and present themselves broadsided for her.

sprewett

My prediction has nothing to do with the food. It is you and your daughter are gonna have a hoot hanging together and make some memories. Deer showing up is just a bit of icing on the cake.
I learned a long time ago, we do not schedule quality time the quality times happen out of the quantities of time spent.
Y'all have fun!!!

Blackston

Yes I had to get the stick shortly there after lol …. She’s spectating for the next few years but I start em early
I predict somebody will get whacked with that stick. :bounce:

With winter coming they'll be looking for stuff to eat so maybe they'll find it, like it and present themselves broadsided for her.

Blackston

Welllllllll
1 bag cobbs
I 50 lb bag shelled and “ pink deer food “
All gone !!! Only took 2” of rain to make the pink stuff go away lol deer didn’t touch it ( kinda what I expected) 4D8E0A8C-BD6E-429A-BD4A-8DA13433F7FE.png

Liberty

My prediction is that your children will be responsible, well rounded, wise adults, and their children will love their grandfather. That and y’all are gonna slay one this week.