Pop Up Ads

Glenn2399

These pop ups are driving me crazy. I only get them on GON. I visit GON on a tablet. We discussed this about 2 years ago. Several of you suggested Pop Up Blockers. They did not work for me. Maybe I didn't install properly. I'm ready to try again. Most Blockers advertise as free but they want your credit card info. They say they will never use it. I am reluctant to provide the info. Can anyone a recommend up blocker that works for them, easy to install and doesn't require your CC info. Thanks.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
What browser are you running?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
These pop ups are driving me crazy. I only get them on GON. I visit GON on a tablet. We discussed this about 2 years ago. Several of you suggested Pop Up Blockers. They did not work for me. Maybe I didn't install properly. I'm ready to try again. Most Blockers advertise as free but they want your credit card info. They say they will never use it. I am reluctant to provide the info. Can anyone a recommend up blocker that works for them, easy to install and doesn't require your CC info. Thanks.
Adblock plus doesn't ask you for your credit card info. I've got it installed on every device I own, and they have never asked me for any info of any kind, and it works like a charm, and it's absolutely free. Make sure you download the right one for your browser, and you may have to open and run it after you download it.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Google Chrome (I think).
Yeah, don't know about that one. Not sure they even offer pop up blockers because they WANT to sell you're potential advertising space. Try Brave or Firefox and add AdBlocker to it.

ol bob

Firefox Adblocker+