Poster Size / Large Printed Format Maps for Hunting Club for Pin In Board Where to Order?

cddogfan1

I help run a hunting club and we use the pin in system. Our original map is giving up the ghost after several years and it needs replacing. When I made it originally I had the old Cabela's mapping app and it had a function where you could order maps. That App is obsolete now and I have switched to ONx. I want to print a map from my ONx so it shows all the club stands but I don't see a large format print option. Anyone know where I could send my data and order a large laminated map.

frankwright

I think I remember people going to Office Depot and they can download and print it there.

cddogfan1

I know Office Depo, FedEx and UPS stores can print wide format. But it has to be formatted before you get there and I don't know how to do that with ONx

FlipKing

Huntstand sells excellent ones of different sizes and materials

cddogfan1

Update just in case anyone else wanted to know what worked for me. Vista Print online did a 24x36 poster. I sniped the image I wanted from OnX saved it as a JEPEG. Went to Vista Print and used that image to make a poster. Their software resized the image and corrected the image quality.