Pot Stirrers Association

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muddyfoots

Retired Administrator
Fulldraw (acting President, in lieu of GueaxLSU) has asked me to officially start memberships to the club.

All that has to happen is to recommend someone to the club.

Such recommended people should proudly place the words "Member of the Pot Stirrers Association" in their sig line.

Fulldraw thanks you for your continued support.

I will cast the first recommendation to none other than

Dutchman

In an attempt to recognize all current members, please advise me if I have inadvertantly missed anyone. :eek: :rolleyes:

Fulldraw74
Dutchman
243savage
Muddyfoots
Kennyjr1976
Branchminnow
Bollman85
Sugar Hill Scouter
Spotlite
Elfii
Bigabow
Doenightmare
Lovemylabxs
FxJenkins
PfHarris
DCHunter
Scooter1
TaTonkaChips
Mathewsman
ThreeJays
Buck#4
Festushaggin
Sharpshotwithaspotlite

Last edited:

fulldraw74

Fulldraw (acting President, in lieu of GueaxLSU) has asked me to officially start memberships to the club.

Such recommended people should proudly place the words "Member of the Pot Stirrers Association" in their sig line.

Dutchman

Thanks Mr. Secretary........I'll see that you get that big promotion real soon........:whip:

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Muddyfoots gets my vote:cool:

fulldraw74

As acting President i would like to offer a lifetime membership to the following........

243Savage
Muddyfoots
Spotlite
Elfii

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
As acting President i would like to offer a lifetime membership to the following........

243Savage
Muddyfoots
Spotlite
Elfii

After all these years, I finally get to join the P.T.A.:yeah:

Time to pull out the birthday suit and run around town:cool:

fulldraw74

I would also like to nominate bigabow the "in-training" status based on his recent performance here on woodys....

J

JR

243Savage
Muddyfoots
Spotlite
Elfii

That should be your COMPLETE board of directors there!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, and while at it... I'll throw Branchminnow a nomination!

dutchman

Dutchman

Thank you. Thank you very much to the delegate from Schley County (pronounced "SLY").

But I can't for the life of me figure out why I have been nominated. Must've been my avatar...:D

243Savage

That should be your COMPLETE board of directors there!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, and while at it... I'll throw Branchminnow a nomination!

We now have a Sergeant at Arms. Thanks for volunteering Kenny. :banana:

Please take your post at the door and make sure everyone knows the password.

J

JR

We now have a Sergeant at Arms. Thanks for volunteering Kenny. :banana:

Please take your post at the door and make sure everyone knows the password.

Volunteering????!!!! :hair: :hair: :hair: What am I getting into!!!????? I was just saying... I mean Branch would be... Oh forget it! I'll just stand by the door!

243Savage

Volunteering????!!!! :hair: :hair: :hair: What am I getting into!!!????? I was just saying... I mean Branch would be... Oh forget it! I'll just stand by the door!

Oh yeah...make Dutchman empty his pockets also. He's been out snake hunting today.

dutchman

Oh yeah...make Dutchman empty his pockets also. He's been out snake hunting today.

You ain't gotta worry. That thing's going in the mail to Muddyfoots as soon as I can find it. Reckon what he'll say when he opens the package and finds it in there smiling at him?:D

LJay

Retired Mod
You ain't gotta worry. That thing's going in the mail to Muddyfoots as soon as I can find it. Reckon what he'll say when he opens the package and finds it in there smiling at him?:D

Uhhh, thanks Dutch??????

243Savage

See my sig line. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.