Prayers for Israel

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Yes it’s sad but unfortunately I believe it’s going to be a whole lot worse before the rapture. I think we are in the last stages of the Biblical prophecies

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The warriors Psalm for the IDF.

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Psalms 46:9-11
9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

11 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Doboy Dawg

Father God, we come to You on behalf of Your people Israel. You alone are God and You are the faithful and unfailing Keeper of Your promises. Please protect the inhabitants of this nation who are descended from the loins of Abraham. May peace be restored to them and to those Gazans who wanted no part of this horrific atrocity perpetrated on the people of Israel by hate-filled, fanatically driven men. Place special protection around the Israeli men and women who must now go to war to defend Your people. Be their strength, their wisdom, their guide. May all of Israel's enemies be turned back and all of the intentions of Satan and His minions be brought to naught. Lord, please comfort those who have already lost loved ones and please bring the captives home safely. Stop any nations in the Middle East, or around the world, that may be considering aiding the terrorists by attacking Israel. Please protect the American forces that are being deployed to assist Israel. And Lord, as we pray for the peace of Jerusalem, we pray not just for a worldly peace, but for the true peace to come to Your people. May the people of Israel come to know Jesus, their Messiah. As He is for all humankind, He alone is their hope and their help. May they come to realize who He is and what He has done for each of them and accept Him. Father, we pray all of this in His Name ... Jesus Christ ... the name above all names and the only name whereby we may be saved. Amen. And amen.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Amen Brother Doboy