Pretty 300's at 12 Point by a Well Known Pro.

BlackArcher

So I walked in last Friday afternoon in to 12 point Archery, Home of the Bow Turbow. Low and behold...
Greatness standing at the 20 yard Spottie line. Mr 300 himself in the flesh.
You guy know who I am talking about. The slim built kid from Nashville... yup Yup

The almighty Chance....

I just woul like to say my jaw is hitting the floor. as he repeatedly pounded a dime size hole in a vegas 3 spot.
He shot a perfect bullet hole in the vegas 3 spot with a pin sight...
How how does one do that...? Suggestions welcome...
Here is the kicker.. My phone went off with some banging rap music... he did not flinch or missed a beat...
Yeah! Greatness.... He manages distractions well..​

BlackArcher

Unprepared...

He was... He brought Erika, Then Jeanni and George Myself Steve Pitman on the line shooting toe to toe at 12 point

On the pracitce at Conyers I shot a 295-20, then a 298- 24, then a 300 w/29 x's dropped the last one... My best shoot yet.

Did not make the tournament... I was unprepared..
I got my wires crossed with the rules of the tournament..
My 30x are to big... Not legal... Hopefully this weekend I can redeem myself... I believe 30x's are legal for this 5 spot...

Brian from GA

Does anyone know what Chance shot Sunday? I saw that he shot a 598 on Saturday. Now before getting too emotional either way.... The NAA scoring goes like this- Vegas Baby X is a 10. So a normal Vegas 10 is a 9. For those that have only shot a 5 spot.... the X on a five spot is a 9 and there is a smaller X inside that is the 10 for this shoot. Out of 60 shots he hit 58 of them little bitty suckers. Then on Sunday I watched Braden Gellenthen shoot a 597. And as E learned they were shooting 23XX arrows. No giant line cutting 27s. Man that is smoking. Chance shot in the PM and I stayed just long enough to interview him and Erika Ans... however you spell her name... took some photos and hit the road.

See ya'll spotties this weekend I hope. Already sent in the preregistration but now my Illinois buddies are coming to hunt pigs. They shouldn't miss me for a few hours should they?

In the zone

Chance shot a 596 on Sunday. His total score of 1194 isn't a new record, but he may be the winner after all of the regions have completed shooting this event.

Does anyone know what Chance shot Sunday? I saw that he shot a 598 on Saturday. Now before getting too emotional either way.... The NAA scoring goes like this- Vegas Baby X is a 10. So a normal Vegas 10 is a 9. For those that have only shot a 5 spot.... the X on a five spot is a 9 and there is a smaller X inside that is the 10 for this shoot. Out of 60 shots he hit 58 of them little bitty suckers. Then on Sunday I watched Braden Gellenthen shoot a 597. And as E learned they were shooting 23XX arrows. No giant line cutting 27s. Man that is smoking. Chance shot in the PM and I stayed just long enough to interview him and Erika Ans... however you spell her name... took some photos and hit the road.

See ya'll spotties this weekend I hope. Already sent in the preregistration but now my Illinois buddies are coming to hunt pigs. They shouldn't miss me for a few hours should they?

BlackArcher

Yeah! 2010 eyes on vegas..

I'll say incredible tallent...
for those of you who are passionate about Archery like i am...
"Lord can I please hit the lotto so I can dedicate my time to Archery thereby mastering my skill"....