Proud Bowhunter!

Hunter922

He has worked very hard at becoming a bowhunter and finally got it done this morning. After three years of being primarily a bow only hunter my young man got his feet wet today. He has had a lot of luck in the past on the first Tuesday in November killing a 135" 8 point in Morgan and a 140" 11 point in Fulton four and five years ago on Election day. This year would be different. He has been bow hunting with me hard for the last three years troughout the season and because of the limitations of his low poundage It has been my job to get them within 20-22 yards for the shots. It has been challenging but he never gave up. While this is not his biggest it has to be his proudest acomplishment as a hunter. He made a very good shot and the deer bolted down the creek bottom into a thick area. We had some concerns about the angle of the shot because he had made his way to about 12 yards before CJ got the shot off. After a few tense minutes tracking we found him about 45 yards inside the thick stuff. Once we found him the flood of emotions was hard to hold back for both of us.. I know I am very proud of his desire and perseverance! This is without a doubt my proudest day as a bowhunter and I am one proud Dad as well..Love you Chris you deserve this one for sure.

Attachments

• DSCF8718.JPG
    DSCF8718.JPG
    295.5 KB · Views: 1,009
  • DSCF8721.JPG
    DSCF8721.JPG
    288.4 KB · Views: 953
  • DSCF8724.JPG
    DSCF8724.JPG
    300.3 KB · Views: 1,005

hound dog

Cool good job little man

HEADHUNTER11

Good job little man!!! He def has that"it" factory that will make him a very successful hunter

KillZone

Congrats Chris!!!!! Good shootin'!!!

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Congrats

rjcruiser

Awesome!

DSGB

Way to go young man!

Mudfeather

Neat. Nothing replaces time with our kids

Latest posts