PSE Carbon Air 34 Video review

Kris87

Check it out and let me know what you think. Its the best bow I've ever shot.

HEADHUNTER11

I shot the aluminum evolve 35 and it was no doubt a pure shooter. I hope to get my hands on one soon to call my own.

Ihunt

I am one that didn't like the vibration. Thanks for the review.

Kris87

I've been asked a lot about the vibration. Its not as dead as a Hoyt Carbon bow, but it was about the same as an aluminum Hoyt I have hanging around. Its not bad at all...at least mine isn't. I'm only shooting a 430gr arrow as well.

Kris87

I'll add this also. I shot this bow for a couple of weeks back to back with my Carbon Spyder 34's. The draw cycles on them were very similar until the end, where the Hoyt didn't have much transition and the PSE did. But, there was no comparison on the valley between the two, and the backwall on both was how I like it with cable stops instead of limb stops. It wasn't easy swapping back and forth between the two bows like I thought I was going to do. The valley and letoff between the two made it too big of a difference in feel.

kevincox

Carbon bows are just too light for me but the 31 aluminum felt great to me. Can't wait to shoot the 35

bowhunterdavid

Great review Kris, my carbon 34 is awesome. Vibration is very little to me. My omen pro had way more vibration than this bow, and that was a great bow to me. PSE really stepped up there game this year with the evolve cam system.

Doubletrouble

I've been asked a lot about the vibration. Its not as dead as a Hoyt Carbon bow, but it was about the same as an aluminum Hoyt I have hanging around. Its not bad at all...at least mine isn't. I'm only shooting a 430gr arrow as well.

What speeds are u getting?

Kris87

What speeds are u getting?

I'm getting 285fps at 67#, 28.5", 430gr arrow. About what it's rated for...336-337 ibo. It would probably rate a little higher with a lighter gpi shaft. It doesn't have a harsh draw by any means. I'm actually very surprised with the speeds considering the draw cycle and let off.