Pulled the trigger No Till drill

tunaduck

Well bit the bullet and pulled the trigger on a Land pride 3P606NT drill today! Little nervous about getting it calibrated and ready to plant. Going to plant my spring plots again to get some practice. Planting Eagle Soybeans again, had great luck with them last year. Plan on leaving them stand this year and drilling my fall plots into them. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

GatorHeuss

I had the same no-till. We unhooked the tubes from the small seed box off the bottom cutter and let them hang. This allowed the small seed to come down the tube and be scattered in the thatch. It kept everything from looking like it was in rows. Just an idea that we liked.

Jim Boyd

Well bit the bullet and pulled the trigger on a Land pride 3P606NT drill today! Little nervous about getting it calibrated and ready to plant. Going to plant my spring plots again to get some practice. Planting Eagle Soybeans again, had great luck with them last year. Plan on leaving them stand this year and drilling my fall plots into them. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Giant congrats!!!!

deers2ward

Nice man! Got a pic to share?

Ihunt

Awesome.
Post pics this coming spring and fall.