Questions about lake Rabun?

vaindioux

Hi

Can anyone tell me if these 2 recreation areas are the same?

Lake Rabun beach and recreation area.

And

Nacoochee park

Which one would be better to fish on a float tube and a nice place for my wife to chill and seat with bathrooms?

Are there yellow perch and Walleyes in it?

Thxs

Pat

Doug B.

Nacoochee Park is at the river run where the water comes out of Lake Seed just below Nacoochee Dam. Lake Rabun Beach is a short ways south of there at the actual lake. The beach I would think would best suit your needs (and your wifes) with bathrooms, a small beach, a place to fish from a float tube, etc. And it's only about a five minute drive between them. There is yellow perch and walleyes in Lake Rabun. Also bluegills, bass, catfish, pickeral, and trout.

vaindioux

Nacoochee Park is at the river run where the water comes out of Lake Seed just below Nacoochee Dam. Lake Rabun Beach is a short ways south of there at the actual lake. The beach I would think would best suit your needs (and your wifes) with bathrooms, a small beach, a place to fish from a float tube, etc. And it's only about a five minute drive between them. There is yellow perch and walleyes in Lake Rabun. Also bluegills, bass, catfish, pickeral, and trout.
Thxs Doug

Pat

greg_n_clayton

One other thing is Nacoochee park ain't a campground. It just has a few picnic tables.