looking for land in all the wrong places...

Gruntr

hi all,
used to live in cobb cty n cumming areas and hunted there, mcgraw ford, paulding, rich mtn, etc... never went down south to hunt as it was too far. we moved away for 13 yrs and now the wife wants to move back to GA again. but we can look anywhere now as long as it is w/in 2 hours of Atlanta. would prefer to be close to a lake like west point and close to meriwether cty which i here is great deer huntimg. so the lagrange area is looking good... only problem we dont like lagrange. luv the lake hate the city. that was our first choice and we just got back from there and wife says she didnt like lagrange. so now i guess im going somewhere else.
does anyone know any nice tracts of land 25-150 acres 4 sale at a reasonable price... < $250k.

fee free to share any ideas of a place 4 sale in SW GA near Meriwether or an 2 hours drive away from that area... i have a 30 acre horse farm for sale now that needs to close and my beach house and then use those funds to purchase a house and the hunting land...

If anyone knows of any properties 4 sale that may fit the quiteria... please send them over... thax Al

Last edited:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
hi all,
used to live in cobb cty and hunted there, mcgraw ford, paulding, rich mtn, etc... never went down south to hunt as it was too far. we moved all for 13 yrs and now the wife wants to move back to GA again. but we can look anywhere now as long as it is w/in 2 hours of Atlanta. would prefer to be close to a lake like west point and close to meriwether cty which i here is great deer huntimg. so the lagrange area is lookig good... only problem we dont like lagrange. luv the lake hate the city. that was our first choice and we just got back from there and wife says she didnt like lagrange. so now i guess im going somewhere else.
does anyone know any nice tracts of land 25-150 acres 4 sale at a reasonable price... < $250k.

fee free to share any ideas of a place 4 sale in SW GA near Meriwether or an 2 hours drive away from that area... i have a 30 acre horse farm for sale now that needs to close and my beach house and then use those funds to purchase a house and the hunting land...

If anyone knows of any properties 4 sale that may fit the quiteria... please send them over... thax Al
I moved here his to here. It’s the only place allowed. Please read the rules at the top of this forum.