Quotes that make you think

papagil

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

"The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil." - Unknown

"Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy for the worst of them all -- the apathy of human beings." - Helen Keller

"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still evil." - Max Lerner

"...Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much...the wheel, New York, wars, and so on, whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely the dolphins believed themselves to be more intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons." - Douglas Adams

"When choosing between two evils I always like to take the one I've never tried before." - Mae West

"To defeat them, First we must understand them." - Elie Wiesel (Nobel Laureate)

Remember to challenge moral relativity when you see it or hear it. It is a shame that some people do not understand that there is a difference between right and wrong, good and evil. So please do your part to let them know.

It's Me

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (Jesus Christ)

quailchaser

"Just put some mud on it and it will be fine." ( My Grandma)

contender*

"Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding." (Batman Begins)

brinkf350

Chance favors the prepared mind! ? Under Seige 2 Dark Territory.
Tell me I forget, Show me I Remember, Involve me I learn! My presonal favorite! Benjarmine Franklin.

Gone Fishin

"I'm as miserable as a ***** in church." I remember my grandma saying this to me sitting on her porch on a HOT August day in FL, nearly 30 yrs ago.

Here are a few for your kids. They are from memory so they may not be 100% accurate.

"The more I practice the luckier I get." Gary Player

"Generally speaking you aren't learning much when your lips are moving."